Thursday, April 9, 2009

Fishing

I need to go fishing again. It's been a while. I still need my license.

There's something about being out there on the shore, casting your line out and just waiting for that fish to bite. If you're there at the right time and they're biting, you may not even have to wait at all. If it's down time, you could be waiting for a long time. Either way, I just find something about fishing that puts me at peace. Maybe it's being able to look out over a large body of water. Maybe it's breathing in all of that fresh, ocean air. Most likely a combination of those two things and other factors I haven't mentioned. I'd just like to apologize to all of the fish I catch...sorry, I don't do catch and release. I will cook you on the fire I started 20 meters behind me.

Anyone wanna go? I don't only do ocean fishing off the shore. Lake Washington is cool, mostly yellow perch though. If you have any fishing spots, let me know!

1 comment: