Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Don't Touch Me, I'm Sterile

Being sick these past few days has been pretty weak. Don't snowboard for a long time and drink lots afterwards, you'll die the next morning. At least I did, and have been since last Friday night. It's ok, I was able to push myself to get some books to read.

That's what's up right now though, that reading status. I've been on it, forreal. Ursula K. Le Guin, you sorceress, with your Earthsea books. And of course, Stephen King, you tailor of tales of terror. I'm not reading a book of his, but a collection of his short stories known as Night Shift. A few of them have been made into movies: Children of the Corn, Graveyard Shift and The Lawnmower Man. Mind you, The Lawnmower Man movie was nothing like the story he wrote, to the point where they had to take his name off the movie because he demanded it. Ok, so I still don't have this collection in my possession, but soon I will. I'm waiting for it to be delivered to the Columbia City library.

Speaking of scary things, that movie, The Haunting in Connecticut, I want to watch that. This time, it's actually based on a true story, and not like half or a fourth of a true story. That is what's up. Yawwwwp.

2 comments:

  1. feel better soon, goon. and if you watch the haunting in connecticut please invite me to go with you. but make sure it's not on any of the following dates:
    03/28-03/29
    04/04
    04/07-04/10
    04/17-04/19
    04/23-04/29

    KTHXBYE.

    ReplyDelete