Sunday, March 8, 2009

Very Funny

I'm not one to really laugh at what's supposed to be "funny" in movies, tv shows and whatever. I might chuckle, smile or do my Peter Griffin laugh, but I won't laugh very genuinely. The things that I find hilarious are the little things. I have this conversation all the time with a few my friends. An example that has come up is in Step Brothers, at the very beginning of the movie. Will Ferrell has a all of these nacho chips and he starts putting a bunch of cheese on them, then microwaves it. Not funny, right? WRONG! I found that absolutely hilarious. Why? Because it's totally something I would do. I could relate to it. A bunch of examples come from that movie since we would talk about the "Boats 'n Hoes" song. Another little thing I couldn't stop laughing at was when Will and John had on the night goggles, then Mr. Will Ferrell turns on the lights as he's taking his goggles off but John still has his on. This makes John scream since you're not to use night goggles in light since you won't be able to see anything but blinding light. Hi. Lar. I. Ous.

There are too many instances like that to share, not just in that movie, but in general. Just like a picture I just saw. I cried from laughing so hard. Good stuff.

1 comment: